JSHealth Vitamins X Jaz Hand Made $500 Giveaway T&C’s
- Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is JSHealth Vitamins Pty Ltd.
- The competition JSHealth Vitamins X Jaz Hand Made $500 Giveaway will start on 06/11/23. Submissions will close on 19/11/23. The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email on 26/11/23.
- JSHealth Vitamins Pty Ltd standardly conducts one type of competition, game of chance. In the case of game of chance, winners are based on random selection.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
- To enter, entrants must submit their email and phone number into the lead generation form hosted on Meta Business Suite, website pop-up, or website landing page during the open period. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Entrants must give consent to marketing for JSHealth Vitamins Pty Ltd and Jaz Hand Made inline with SMS and email T&C’s at the time the winner is drawn or entries will be disqualified.
One winner from among all eligible entries received will win $500 Giveaway consisting of a $250 JSHealth Vitamins gift card and $250 Jaz Hand Made gift card. The listed prize approximate retail value is $500. Arrangements for delivery of the Prize will be made after winner validation. Redemption of the voucher is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer, including those specified on the voucher. The voucher may only be used on any items displayed for online purchase at JSHealth Vitamins Australian Store. Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer, and Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of equal or greater value and/or specification.
JSHealth Vitamins and Jaz Hand Made gift cards are valid until the expiry date specified on the gift card or by the gift card provider. The gift card is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be responsible for any gift voucher that is lost or stolen.
- Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner will be notified by email or SMS and must respond within 7 days or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
- JSHealth Vitamins Pty Ltd reserves the right to obtain entry data and share with Jaz Hand Made. JSHealth Vitamins will clearly specify this for privacy reasons.
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All competition entrants must reside in the country that the competition is housed within. Winners entering from outside will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants' names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter. The promoter may share the entry details with the prize provider.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
- Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia unless the prize is a voucher.
- These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.