Australian shipping is available via Australia Post.
International shipping is available via DHL eCommerce and DHL Express.
An invoice will be sent to the nominated email address that you enter at checkout. We endeavor to process orders within 1-2 full business days and aim to have items delivered to you as follows: Estimated delivery times (business days).
(NOTE: We are currently experiencing small delays due to COVID 19.)
Australian Shipping - via Australia Post
Update 24/8/21: Australia Post have advised there are currently shipping delays throughout Australia. They are working to have all parcels delivered as quickly as possible
- Parcel Post: 2-4 Business Days (Price calculated at checkout)
- Standard Shipping (Parcel Post) is FREE for all orders over $60
- Express Shipping: 1-2 Business Days ($11.95)
- Express Shipping is FREE for orders over $100
International Shipping - via DHL eCommerce and DHL Express
- Standard Shipping: 8-15 Business Days
- Standard Shipping is FREE for all New Zealand orders over $150
- Express Shipping: 3-5 Business Days
- Express Shipping is FREE for all international orders over $325
- New Zealand Express Shipping: 1-2 Business Days
Exact shipping and delivery charges are determined by your location and the package weight. Please use the shipping calculator at checkout for your specific shipment costs. Please note: each country may impose their own taxes or duties once the product is to be collected by the purchaser.
1. Change Of Mind Returns
Unfortunately due to health regulations we cannot accept the return of any of our nutritional products simply because you have changed your mind. Please choose carefully and ensure that any product you select is right for you, based on the advice received from your healthcare provider or general practitioner.
2. Other Returns
Where required under Australian Consumer Law, JSHealth Vitamins will accept Product returns and provide you with an exchange, repair or refund (as applicable) where:
- The product is damaged, or
- The product is faulty, and
- You can present your online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase.
JSHealth Vitamins may elect to return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem.
JSHealth Vitamins reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Our Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the product.
3. Problems With Delivery Or Shipping
Even though great care is taken in the shipping process, if your item/s arrives damaged, please contact us at email@example.com to assess the damage and to work out a solution. You may be requested to provide a photograph of your item/s and /or delivery package to aid a speedy resolution.
For returns under Australian Consumer Law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange collection of the item/s to be delivered back to our Warehouse for assessment, exchange, repair or refund.
We reserve the right to charge for return shipping in certain circumstances.
4. Changes To This Returns Policy
Subject always to the operation of the Australian Consumer Law, we reserve the right to amend this Returns Policy at any time. Updates will be posted on this page and are effective immediately.