With Father's Day right around the corner, it's time to celebrate and honour the incredible men who have shaped our lives. To make this occasion extra special, we reached out to the dads in our office and the JSHealth team's dads to share their wisdom as fathers and their favourite JSHealth Vitamins formulas.
From supporting muscle recovery to heart health, these handpicked selections will be Dad’s go-to wellness arsenal to relax, rejuvenate and radiate health from within.
Read on for inspiration to help treat your Dad to some well-deserved love and care….
Scott, our Chief Technology Officer!
- The most important lesson I have learned as a father is... Fostering an environment of safety, love, support and acceptance is my biggest role as the male figure in my daughter’s life. We can learn Maths, we can practise our ABCs (and we do!), but her gentle heart and brain absorb and understand all fundamentally important concepts based on the way I hold myself in her presence, and for her to reach for the stars in life I need to get the former right, so the latter can fall into place… all in its perfect timing.
- Three words that describe me are... Futurist. Understanding. Adventurous.
- The formula I'm most excited by is... Fish Oil. It's a game-changer... vanilla coated, and offers a pleasant taste as well as essential omega-3 fatty acids!
John, Hannah's dad (Hannah is our Head of eCommerce!)
- The most important lesson I have learned as a father is... There is no manual that prepares you for the immense joy, the occasional stress, the pride, and the financial responsibility that comes with raising daughters.
- Three words that describe me are... Calm, inspired, active.
- My go-to JSHealth Vitamins formula is... AM+PM. It feels like a warm hug from Hannah whenever I take them. They keep me energised throughout the day, provide a longer-lasting effect than a quick sugar rush, and promote a peaceful unwind before bed, leading to a great night's sleep.
Greg, Brooke's dad (Brookie is our Executive Assistant!)
- The most important lesson I have learned as a father is... I learn something new every day from my two daughters. Seeing the world through their eyes has helped me to become a more patient and compassionate person.
- Three words that describe me are... Reliable. Understanding. Adventurous.
- My go-to JSHealth Vitamins formula is... Turmeric+ because it relieves joint pain and inflammation. I take it every morning after breakfast, and always feel so much better for it.
Tom, Victoria’s husband (Vic is our Head of JSHealth Content)
- The most important lesson I have learned as a father is... To slow down and enjoy each phase of parenthood as they come. It won't always be sleepless nights and nappies.
- Three words that describe me are... Practical, loyal, the opposite of serious!
- My go-to JSHealth Vitamins formula is... Vanilla Bean Protein + Probiotics! Often with young kids I am short on time so making a quick smoothie with the protein powder is an easy breakfast on the go while dropping the kids to daycare.
Hugh, Jessica’s dad (Jessica is our Senior Influencer Marketing Manager)
The most important lesson I have learned as a father is…
Enjoy spending time with your kids when they are young because they grow up so quickly!
Three words that describe me are…
Calm, traditional and hardworking.
My go-to JSHealth Vitamins formula is ...
Advanced Magnesium+, I'm a dedicated cyclist and I believe it helps my muscle recovery which is essential for my early mornings.
This Father's Day, let's show our appreciation for the incredible main men in our lives by treating them to the gift of wellness. Happy Father's Day!
Fish Oil, AM + PM and Turmeric+ (individually) support general health and wellbeing. Advanced Magnesium+ supports muscle relaxation. Always read the label and follow the directions for use.