Enjoy a spookily good treat from the JSHealth Kitchen's cauldron! This chillingly delicious dish combines the flavour of antioxidant-packed acai and blueberries with the smooth creaminess of peanut butter, plus a gut-loving scoop of our Vanilla Bean Protein + Probiotics and skin-boosting Collagen Creamer. Our trick: use Greek or coconut yoghurt for a dairy-free option to create a spiderweb topping.
- 100g (3.5oz) frozen acai pulp
- ¼ cup (30g) frozen blueberries
- 1 serve JSHealth Protein + Probiotics in Vanilla Bean
- 1 serve JSHealth Vitamins Collagen Creamer
- ¼ cup water, or almond milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter, or almond butter
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt, or coconut yoghurt for dairy-free
Place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blitz until they reach a smooth, creamy consistency.
To make the spiderweb, place the yoghurt in a piping bag. Pipe four concentric circles of yoghurt onto the smoothie bowl. Using the tip of a knife or a skewer, draw lines from the centre circle out to create a spider web pattern.
Top with blackberries, kiwi stars and sliced blueberries.