Protein + Probiotics - 450g
Easily digested protein with added probiotics for a healthy gut!
Protein + Probiotics - 450g
Gluten-Free. Vegan. GMO-Free. Aus Made.
JSHealth believes in truly nurturing the body and nourishing it with the right nutrients and herbs to reach its full potential.
NEW IMPROVED FORMULA - We listened to you and are excited to share our reformulated vegan Protein + Probiotics. With a balanced flavour profile that's not too sweet + full of the nourishing protein and probiotics for gut health that you love - and all free from nasties, sugars and preservatives!
PROTEIN + PROBIOTICS: Our high-quality Protein + Probiotics range combines plant-based protein with the addition of probiotics. These protein powders are great for the gut, and are the perfect addition to your morning smoothie. They come in a variety of delicious flavours, and are all free from nasties, added sugars and preservatives.
This protein powder is:
- 100% vegan
- Free from gluten, dairy and soy
- Free from GMO ingredients
- Free from fillers, added sugars, chemicals and preservatives
- Environmentally friendly
- Made from a sustainable crop
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Please recycle your bottles.
We love every review we’ve received so far, and hope you will love this formula just as much! Take a look at our reviews below. ♡
Cookies & Cream: Pea Protein Isolate (86% - 21.9g per serve), Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavour, Natural Biscuit Flavour, Natural Vanilla Cream Flavour, Natural Sweetener (Thaumatin*), Probiotics (Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG)
Cinnamon Scroll: Pea Protein Isolate (89% - 22.2g per serve), Natural Chai Flavour, Cinnamon Powder, Natural Flavour, Natural Biscuit Flavour, Natural Sweetener (Thaumatin*), Probiotics (Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG)
Vanilla Bean: Pea protein isolate, natural vanilla flavour, natural sweetener (thaumatin**), probiotics (Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG). **Katemfe fruit extract
Chocolate Brownie: Pea protein isolate, cocoa powder, natural chocolate flavour, natural sweetener (thaumatin**), probiotics (Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG). **Katemfe fruit extract
Enjoy one or more servings of Protein + Probiotics per day, depending on your diet and activity level. Simply add 2 scoops (30g) to a shaker containing 300ml or more of water or your choice of milk and shake.
These protein blends are so smooth, and Jess' unique flavours are so delicious you're guaranteed to enjoy them just on their own. Alternatively, blitz the protein with your choice of milk, ice, fruit and healthy fats to make a delicious smoothie. To help you get started, Jess has created a delicious and nutritious smoothie recipe for each protein flavour.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
This range is safe to consume during pregnancy and breastfeeding, and may provide some of the nutrients the body requires during these times. However, as everyone’s requirements vary, we advise consulting your healthcare professional before taking any nutritional supplements.
Individual results may vary. Check out our customer reviews at the bottom of this page!
Our team of health experts source each ingredient in our products with great care and efficacy. Every ingredient is tested multiple times to ensure each of our formulas is as pure as possible and each ingredient is chosen based on strong research of efficiency, to help you achieve the powerful results you're looking for.
WHAT MAKES OUR PROTEIN + PROBIOTIC POWDER THE BEST PROTEIN POWDER AVAILABLE:
It contains the addition of Probiotics to support gut health, specifically the strain Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG (LGG which:
- Maintains and supports healthy digestion
- Maintains and supports gastrointestinal system health
- Maintains and supports intestinal health
1. LGG is one of the most widely used and studied probiotic strains that contains beneficial effects such as the prevention and management of gastrointestinal infections, diarrhea and stimulation of the immune response.
2. LGG is identified as a probiotic strain due to:
- Its resistance to acid and bile (meaning it can survive through stomach acid)
- Good growth characteristics
- Ability to adhere to the intestinal lining
- Ability to produce an antimicrobial substance
3. Research shows that LGG persisted in the gut for longer and in higher quantities compared to other lactobacillus strains.
4. LGG has distinct features that makes it easy to identify amongst other lactobacilli.
Segers, M. E., & Lebeer, S. (2014). Towards a better understanding of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG--host interactions. Microbial cell factories, 13 Suppl 1(Suppl 1), S7.
Doron S, Snydman DR, Gorbach SL. Lactobacillus GG: bacteriology and clinical applications. Gastroenterol Clin North Am. 2005 Sep;34(3):483-98, ix.
Tuomola EM, Ouwehand AC, Salminen SJ. The effect of probiotic bacteria on the adhesion of pathogens to human intestinal mucus. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 1999 Nov;26(2):137-42.
- Animal Products (100% Vegan)
- Gluten & wheat
- Dairy & lactose
- Artificial colours & flavours
- Artificial sweeteners
- Bee products
- Tree nuts & ground nuts
- Salicylates/bioactive amines
The state of our gut health largely determines our overall health, so Jess included her favourite gut-loving probiotic, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG, to the her protein blend to ensure it’s easily digestible and supports healthy gut flora. Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG plays so many potential roles in overall health and wellbeing, including:
- maintaining and supports healthy digestion
- maintaining and stabilising healthy gut microflora
- assisting with the digestion and absorption of nutrients
- supporting the health and function of the immune system
- supporting the health and function of the gastrointestinal tract
- supporting the integrity of the digestive tract
- supporting the health and function of the gastrointestinal tract following antibiotic therapy