Hair + Energy Formula - 60 Capsules
Restores hair strength and volume, and gives you energy for the day.
Hair + Energy Formula - 60 Capsules
Gluten-Free. GMO-Free. Aus Made.
JSHealth believes in truly nurturing the body and nourishing it with the right nutrients and herbs to reach its full potential.
Support healthy, luscious locks and lasting energy with our best-selling hair vitamins! Our Hair + Energy formula contains an exclusive type of Kelp (which we've even trademarked!), proven to support hair growth... Nothing but the best! These hair supplements have achieved the most incredible results!
HAIR: These vitamins contain a therapeutic dose of Iodine from Kelp, which helps to restore hair strength and volume and naturally supports hair growth, as well as Zinc, which helps maintain normal healthy hair, skin and nails!
ENERGY: Iodine is essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones which regulate metabolism and energy production throughout the body, to boost your energy and keep it strong all day long!
We love every result we’ve seen so far, and hope you will love this formula just as much! Take a look at our transformations below. ♡
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE & PET recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Please recycle your bottles.
KELP: A sea vegetable that absorbs minerals from ocean water and is an amazing natural source of Iodine. Iodine is a trace element that is vital for many important functions of the body. The JSHealth Hair + Energy contains Iodine from two high purity kelp materials which:
- Help to restore hair strength and volume
- Regulate energy
- Regulate metabolism
- Assist in maintenance for wellbeing
- Iodine is essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones which regulate basal metabolism and support energy production throughout the body.
ZINC: An essential trace mineral which helps to maintain normal healthy hair, skin and nails. It also provides nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy sperm and supports a healthy pregnancy.
The JSHealth Hair + Energy formula contains two forms of Kelp, as well as Zinc. Each capsule contains: Ascophyllum nodosum blade & stem powder 294 mg; Equiv. Iodine 265 micrograms; Fucus vesiculosus dry extract 50mg, Derived from minimum dried whole plant 1g; Equiv. Iodine 10 micrograms, Total Iodine 275 micrograms; Zinc 10mg.
Take 1 capsule per day with breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- May contain traces of crustacea (shellfish).
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
Our Hair + Energy Vitamins contain a therapeutic dose of Iodine, and still sit well within the ‘safe’ limits at 275 micrograms. It is a TGA listed product. The TGA is responsible for regulating medicines and other therapeutic goods in Australia. They asses higher risk medicines for safety, quality and efficacy before they can be legally supplied in Australia. Efficacy refers to whether a product does what it says it is going to do.As many people do not receive enough of this essential nutrient through food, supplementation can be highly beneficial. Our Iodine comes from ocean-grown kelp and is a natural source of effective Iodine. Please do still check in with your GP to make sure the vitamins are safe and suitable for your personal health needs.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a thyroid condition, please consult a health care professional before use.
Individual results may vary. Check out our customer reviews at the bottom of this page!
We use two high-purity kelp materials that promote hair growth and health in our Hair + Energy formula.
Kelp contains fucoidan, which naturally occurs in the cell walls of seaweed. This is known to promote growth factors specifically connected to the hair cycle.
In fact, researchers found that a supplement containing seaweed extracts helped to prevent hair loss and promoted scalp health.
Our formula also contains marine polyphenols, which have been shown to have promoting effects on hair growth.
We love our specific kelp so much, we actually trademarked it - so you can be sure, no other vitamin on the market can offer the same benefits! Every specific ingredient in each of the formulas is supported by scientific research and traditional information.
In Australia, therapeutic products must have evidence to support their permitted indications (claims) for use, and can only use permitted indications provided by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). Each indication is carefully reviewed by an independent regulatory agent and is in line with TGA guidelines.
Our team of health experts source each ingredient in our products with great care and efficacy. Every ingredient is tested multiple times to ensure each of our formulas is as pure as possible and each ingredient is chosen based on strong research of efficiency, to help you achieve the powerful results you're looking for.
- Artificial colours
- Artificial flavours
- Artificial sweeteners
- Bee products
- Tree nuts
- Ground nuts
- Salicylates/bioactive amines
- Assists in connective tissue formation
- Helps to maintain healthy skin
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Involved in the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels
- Supports healthy neurological function
- Aids in normal growth and development
- Provides nutritional support for women in satisfying physiological requirements of the female body
- Provides nutritional support for a normal healthy pregnancy
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy sperm
- Zinc may provide nutritional support for the maintenance of a normal healthy prostate
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing
- Helps regulate metabolism
- Helps to restore strength and volume of hair
- Essential for the manufacture of the thyroid hormones T3 and T4 that regulate basal metabolism in the body
- Essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones that regulate cellular oxygen consumption
- Essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones that regulate energy production throughout the body
- Iodine is essential for the manufacture of T3 and T4, which are hormones that influence growth, thermogenesis and the metabolism of all tissues
- An essential nutrient required for normal thyroid function
- Required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones T3 &T4, which control a variety of biological and physiological processes in the body