Iron - 30 Tablets
Made to relieve tiredness, fatigue + boost energy! Vegan + doesn't cause constipation.
Iron + - 30 Tablets
Vegan. Gluten-Free. GMO-Free
JSHealth believes in truly nurturing the body and nourishing it with the right nutrients and herbs to reach its full potential.
Iron + contains Iron and cofactors. Iron and Vitamin B2 relieve weariness, tiredness, fatigue, and feelings of weakness when dietary intake is inadequate. Iron helps support the transport of oxygen in the body. Iron supports cognitive and mental function and vitality. Iron, Folate, and Vitamin B12 support blood health and energy levels. Iron and Vitamins B2, B6, and B12 aid healthy red blood cell production. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that supports immune system health.
Will this cause constipation like my other Iron supplements?
Some forms of Iron have been found to cause digestive upset, such as constipation, bloating, and nausea. Iron amino acid chelate has been found to be well absorbed, better tolerated, and less likely to cause constipation or other digestive upset.
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE & PET recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Please recycle your bottles.
Active ingredients per film coated tablet: Iron amino acid chelate 120 mg, equiv. Iron 24 mg; Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 60.52 mg, equiv. ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg; Thiamine hydrochloride 10 mg, equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 7.8 mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10 mg; Pyridoxine hydrochloride 6.08 mg; equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 5 mg; Calcium folinate 110 micrograms, equiv. Folinic acid 100 micrograms; Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin; Active Vitamin B12) 25 micrograms.
Directions for use: Adults, take 1 tablet per day with water with your morning meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight. Do not use if seal on cap/lid has been broken.
Warnings: If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Animal products
- Artificial colours, flavours, or sweeteners
- Bee products
- Maintains and supports energy levels – Iron, Vitamin B12, Folate
- Maintains and supports energy production – Iron, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folate
- Helps prevent dietary iron deficiency – Iron
- Antioxidant. Reduce free radicals formed in the body – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports immune system health – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports healthy immune system function – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports vitality – Iron
- Relieve weariness/tiredness/fatigue/feeling of weakness when dietary intake is inadequate –Iron, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3
- Maintains and supports general health and wellbeing – Iron, Vitamin C
- Aids and assists healthy red blood cell production – Iron, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Folate, Vitamin B12
- Maintains and supports blood health – Iron, Vitamin B12, Folate
- Helps maintain and support transport of oxygen in the body – Iron
- Aids, assists, and helps oxygen transport to body tissues – Iron
- Maintains and supports iron levels in the body – Iron
- Helps prevent dietary iron deficiency in healthy females – Iron
- Maintains and supports cognitive function/mental function – Iron, Vitamin B3
- Maintains and supports healthy adrenal gland function – Vitamin B5
- Maintains and supports adrenal gland health – Vitamin B5
- Aids, assists, and helps synthesis of neurotransmitters – Vitamin B3
- Maintains and supports nervous system health – Vitamin B2
- Maintains and supports nervous system function – Vitamin B2