Fish Oil - 60 Capsules
Friends of the Sea Certified Fish Oil. Vanilla-coated. Heavy metal tested.
Mental Wellbeing + Skin + Joints Formula - 60 Capsules
Sustainably Sourced. Gluten-Free. GMO-Free.
No fishy aftertaste! Vanilla-coated tablets.
Support general, mental and physical health all at once with our triple strength Fish Oil fomula! This is the best fish oil you'll taste, thanks to its vanilla scent and flavouring. You won't get that fishy aftertaste, unlike other fish oil capsules!
MENTAL WELLBEING: Fish Oil supports general health and wellbeing, while also supporting emotional wellbeing. Fish Oil also supports cognitive/mental function, brain function and general mental wellbeing.
SKIN: Fish Oil contains omega-3s, which relieve symptoms of mild eczema and dermatitis and maintain/support skin health.
JOINTS: Fish Oil relieves inflammation, mild joint pain, soreness and stiffness. It supports eye health and healthy cholesterol. Fish Oil also supports heart health and the function of the cardiovascular system.
We love every review we’ve received so far, and hope you will love this formula just as much! Take a look at our reviews below. ♡
Bonus, our Fish Oil is sustainably sourced and heavy metal tested!
FISH OIL: Contains Omega-3, which relieves symptoms of mild eczema and dermatitis and maintains/supports skin health.
Active ingredients per soft capsule:
Concentrated Omega-3 triglycerides – fish 1.5 g
Provides Omega-3 triglycerides 900 mg
Equiv. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 540 mg
Equiv. DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 360 mg
Take recommended dose with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional:
- General health and wellbeing: 1-2 capsules daily.
- General mental wellbeing: 1-2 capsules daily.
- Brain and cognitive function: 1 capsule, twice daily.
- Emotional wellbeing: 3 capsules daily.
- Heart health and cholesterol: 1-2 capsules, twice daily.
- Mild joint pain and stiffness: 3 capsules daily.
- Relieve inflammation: 1 capsule, twice daily.
- Mild eczema and dermatitis: 2 capsules, twice daily.
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Do not use if seal on cap/lid has been broken.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Individual results may vary. Check out our customer reviews at the bottom of this page!
- Tree Nuts
- Maintains and supports eye health
- Maintains and supports general health and wellbeing
- Anti-inflammatory. Relieves inflammation
- Decreases, reduces, and relieves mild joint pain and soreness
- Decreases, reduces, and relieves mild joint stiffness
- Helps maintain and support healthy cholesterol
- Maintains and supports healthy cardiovascular system function
- Maintains and supports heart health
- Helps maintain and support emotional wellbeing
- Maintains and supports cognitive function/mental function
- Maintains and supports general mental wellbeing
- Maintains and supports brain function
- Decreases, reduces, and relieves symptoms of mild eczema/dermatitis
- Maintains and supports skin health