While we all go through our ups and downs, continual mental health issues may be a sign of an illness. Working on our mental health is important for our state of mind and for a general sense of wellbeing, confidence and self-esteem. If you feel like you’re not coping, the best thing to do is reach out and ask for help.
In addition to getting professional help and support from loved ones, the JSHealth team are sharing the below resources, which we like to incorporate into our daily lives and have found useful.
- A Radical Awakening by Dr. Shefali
- Clarity and Connection by Yung Pueblo
- Inward by Yung Pueblo
- Silence: The Power of Quiet in a World Full of Noise by Thich Nhat Hanh
- The Life Coach School
- I Weigh with Jameela Jamil
- On Purpose with Jay Shetty
- Dr Rhonda Patrick
- Speaking Of Psychology with Kim I. Mills
- Ten Percent Happier with Dan Harris
- The Psychology Podcast with Scott Barry Kaufman
- Where Should We Begin with Esther Perel
- Sleep meditations (Youtube)
- Mindful In Minutes with Kelly Smith
- The meditations in the ‘You’ section of the JSHealth App
- Insight timer
- Waking up with Sam Harris
- Coffee + Chill
- Meditation Music
- Calming Music for Anxiety/ Stress/ HSP (Instrumentals)
Please know that you are never alone and support is always there for you. We urge you to reach out to your family and friends, and to seek professional help by contacting your doctor, Beyond Blue (1300 22 4636) or Lifeline (13 11 14) as soon as possible. We are here for you and we are all stronger together. We are sending so much love and care to you right now.