A good sleep does wonders for stress levels! It makes you feel calmer and more rested, since your mind has had a proper chance to switch off and restore!
After having your full 7-9 hours of sleep each night, your parasympathetic nervous system is activated, meaning your cortisol levels (stress hormones) can come down, restoring balance in your body.
So if you needed an excuse to catch those zzzs, here it is! Don’t mind if we do!
This formula has been specifically designed to help manage symptoms of stress and anxiety - and it is legit the real MVP!
It is a powerhouse of herbs and nutrients which truly reduce stress and anxiety and induce calm. We’re talking:
- Chamomile, which improves psychological wellbeing
- Magnesium, which regulates your brain’s management of stress
- Passionflower, which keeps anxiety in check
- Ashwagandha, an adaptogen which helps your body adapt to stress, and has a calming effect on the body
- Lemon Balm, which improves your mood and increases calmness. Bye bye mood swings!
- Vitamin B5, which supports mental function
- Vitamin C, an antioxidant which reduces free radicals formed in your body
This formula is BOSS - it will make a world of difference to your stress levels!
Mindfulness is something that can seem really scary and daunting to many of us, but it’s time we bust that myth!
Mindfulness doesn’t mean spending a solid 30 minutes meditating in stillness, forbidding any thoughts from crossing your mind! Hell no!
Mindfulness can be anything from practising yoga, to doing some deep breathing exercises, or even just spending a few minutes meditating or in stillness, quieting the noise of your mind - because it can get so noisy up in there! It’s all about being present, taking a moment out of the business of life, and focussing on yourself.
So start small, try taking 10 deep belly breaths every morning when you wake up, and again before you go to sleep.
Want some guidance? Dw guys, we got your back! The latest and greatest JSHealth App has a whole section dedicated to meditation, led by our expert meditation teacher. You can learn how to meditate, try alternate nostril breathing and other calming exercises, or even attempt a body love yoga flow! All of these are amaze for your stress - so what are you waiting for?!